We can always use a helping hand!!
The following is a current list of available volunteer opportunities at the PCC.
- help with phone calls, filing and mailings, directing clients to appropriate staff and available resources
- Client Advocate
- work directly with clients in the Parenting Classes (EWYL)
- Workers for the "shop"
- help organize the donations and prepare them for clients
- Medical Volunteers
- client visits, pregnancy testing, medical history taking and limited OB ultrasounds
- Healthy Choices for Healthy Teens Speakers
- reaching out to students in the classrooms
- Jail Ministry
- this is a new ministry that brings Christ to our local jails! We work in groups of at least 2, and would love to have help!
Ready to make a difference? To get started, print and fill out the form below. Mail your completed form to
Wayne Co. Pregnancy Care Center
142 W. Liberty St., Suite 3A
Wooster, OH 44691
Or come in to the PCC and talk to someone about volunteering today!